Looking For Opportunity In SCALA (Present, Immediate joinee)
After I left Oracle, I decided to take the break of 3 months to focus on Scala technology.
I started reading various books on Scala and their API docs. Also watched youtube videos
to learn the deep concepts about functional programming. I am continuously practicing on Scala
code to solve HackerEarth problems.
SCALA and Functional Programming
View my sample codes
Oracle India Private Ltd. (2 August, 2018 - 2 April, 2020)
HCM Global Payroll (Financial Domain)
- NewHuman Capital Management (HCM) transforms the traditional
administrative functions of human resources (HR) departments -
recruiting, training, and payroll, compensation, and performance
management - into opportunities to drive engagement, productivity, and
business value. I am working in payroll module as a part of managing large
strategic customer rollout.
- Analyze and debug the complex program to fix the customer bugs. And maintain the integrity
of other modules as well by deploying the application in DOCKER.
- Interacting Technology: Core Java, Application Development Framework by Oracle, Docker, Linux Commands / Shell Scripts, and SQL Scripts
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. (13 October, 2014 - 31 July, 2018)
Expedia (Travel And Hospitality Domain)
- New feature development/enhancement for the expedia website.
- Abacus Experiment: A new idea is implemented in the website and
presented in front of some random number of visitors. And then
using analyzing tool, the results of conversion i.e. visitors who
become the customers is calculated. On the basis of the conversion
and revenue, the feature should remain or need to roll out is
- Work: Coding for the new feature, thinking and implementing logic
to perform the desired result, writing unit test cases and code
jQuery, JSON / XML and BitBucket.
DerbySoft (Travel And Hospitality Domain)
- Worked as full stack developer in SCALA with Play Framework
- Requirement gathering: Find out the functionality of the existing
web application which was developed in AngularJS and then develop
it with the new design and implementation of Scala/Java Play
framework. Creating requirement document is the part of our development project.
- Designing: Creating HLD and LLD to identify the new classes, views,
models and the re-usability of the existing code. Detailed analysis of the design pattern
and apply it in the system to solve various problems.
- Develop the desired functionality and writing unit test cases
for business layers, controllers, models and views. Perform the role
as a full stack developer and do strict code reviews on the basis of
- Interacting Technology: Play Framework, Scala, Java8, jQuery, BootStrap,
Wiremock and Design Patterns (Singleton and Factory were commonly used)
There were other projects also like Vacation Rentals and Customer Portal that includes the coding development,
log analysis and debugging at the time of system crash. I personally developed many independent programs / tools in that span
to make our development easy. One of the program is the static analysis of the code. I have also successfully completed the
DevOps training. It includes the basics about ALM and CI tools like Jenkins, Maven, Git and Atlassian products.
- After I finished the book "Programming in Scala" written by Martin Odersky, Lex Spoon and
Bill Venners. Right now, I am reading about SBT tool from their API documentation.
- Continuously solving the problems from HackerEarth to do the brain exercise in coding.
- Working on Social Networking Idea and trying to develop a social media website using SCALA
and Play-Framework. Learning and implementing the Design Patterns at the same time
to solve the known problems.
If you are reading my resume on paper or in PDF, then I would recommend to visit "www.darkempire.in"
but if you are looking this online then you are already here. This representation of the portfolio where I
publish my articles and programming solution consumes some hardwork and knowledge. This will help
you to judge about what kind of person I am and if I am suitable for your organization or not.
- Continuously looking and surfing various websites for the latest
trend. Implementing my own imagination and finding/learning the
skills required to develop that imagination into reality.
- Website designing skills that includes animations to keep my portfolio alive.
- Gaining the knowledge in various aspects which was required to publish the website on server and
maintain its security.